- What is the FCCA?
- FCCA is a non-profit organization for the exchange of information on Glycoscience and Glycotechnology. We sincerely hope persons as glycoscientists, glycotechnologists, biochemists and biotechnologists will join and support the FCCA.
- Our Motto:
- A deep commitment to the study of glycoscience and glycotechnology.
- Organization Secretaries:
- Chief Executive Secretary: Yoshiki YAMAGUCHI (Sendai)
- Associate Secretaries:
Morihisa FUJITA (Gifu)
Shinya HANASHIMA (Tottori)
Kyohei HIGASHI (Noda)
Akihiro IMAMURA (Gifu)
Motoi KANAGAWA (Toon)
Yasuhiko KIZUKA (Gifu)
Shuji MIZUMOTO (Nagoya)
Hitoshi NAKAYAMA (Urayasu)
Yuki OHKAWA (Osaka)
Kazuaki OHTSUBO (Kumamoto)
Kaname SASAKI (Funabashi)
Tadashi SATOH (Nagoya)
Yuniko SHIBATA (Tokyo)
Daisuke TAKAHASHI (Yokohama)
Yusuke TOMABECHI (Hiratsuka)
Issaku YAMADA (Tokyo)
- Financial Secretary: Hitoshi NAKAYAMA (Urayasu)
- Auditor: Issaku YAMADA (Tokyo)
- FCCA Head Office, Academycenter
358-5, Yamabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0801 Japan
phone: +81 3-6824-9376
fax: +81 3-5227-8631
- FCCA holds FCCA Seminar.
- FCCA publishes the bilingual journal, “Trends in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology” (TIGG). FCCA members are eligible for TIGG.
- FCCA shows the importance and significance of Glycoscience and Glycotechnology and what should be done in these fields.
- Annual Fee:
- For overseas regular member: JPY5,000
- For overseas senior member: JPY4,000
- For overseas student member: JPY3,000
- For overseas supporting member (personal and enterprises): JPY50,000
- For overseas institutional member (libraries): JPY20,000
- For sustaining member (enterprises): JPY500,000
- Please use an application form available under “Join FCCA”
- Please see following pdf file.