- What is the FCCA?
- FCCA is a non-profit organization for the exchange of information on Glycoscience and Glycotechnology. We sincerely hope persons as glycoscientists, glycotechnologists, biochemists and biotechnologists will join and support the FCCA.
- Our Motto:
- A deep commitment to the study of glycoscience and glycotechnology.
- Organization Secretaries:
- Chief Executive Secretary: Osamu KANIE (Hiratsuka)
- General Secretary: Yoshiki YAMAGUCHI (Wako)
- Associate Secretaries:
Satoshi GOTO (Tokyo)
Ryo KAKUTANI (Osaka)
Kazuya KABAYAMA (Osaka)
Kiyoko F. AOKI-KINOSHITA (Tokyo)
Atsushi KOBAYASH (Koriyama)
Yoichiro HARADA (Kagoshima)
Mamoru MIZUNO (Tokyo)
Ayano SATOH (Okayama)
Hiromu TAKEMATSU (Kyoto)
Hiroshi TANAKA (Tokyo)
Hiroaki TATENO (Tsukuba)
Kiichiro TOTANI (Tokyo)
Tomio YABE (Gifu)
Toshiyuki YAMAJI (Tokyo)
Katsuro YAOI (Tsukuba)
- Financial Secretary: Toshiyuki YAMAJI (Tokyo)
- Auditor：Ryo KAKUTANI (Osaka)
- FCCA Head Office, Academycenter
358-5, Yamabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0801 Japan
phone: +81 3-6824-9376
fax: +81 3-5227-8631
- FCCA holds FCCA Seminar.
- FCCA publishes the bilingual journal, “Trends in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology” (TIGG). FCCA members are eligible for TIGG.
- FCCA shows the importance and significance of Glycoscience and Glycotechnology and what should be done in these fields.
- Annual Fee:
- For overseas regular member: JPY5,000
- For overseas senior member: JPY4,000
- For overseas student member: JPY3,000
- For overseas supporting member (personal and enterprises): JPY50,000
- For overseas institutional member (libraries): JPY20,000
- For sustaining member (enterprises): JPY500,000
- Please use an application form available under “Join FCCA”
- Please see following pdf file.